Who is behind this course?
• The UK government.
• It was announced in the 2021 Budget.
What is the aim of this programme?
• To provide chief executives or members of a senior management team the skill set to develop their reach in growth markets.
• To improve employee engagement.
• To strengthen each business’s resilience against any future shocks.
• The Government want to ‘turbo charge’ the UK’s post Covid economic recovery.
Where can you access the course?
• This is on offer around the whole of the UK?
What is the nature of the course?
• It is a 12 week programme.
• It is designed to be manageable alongside full-time working.
• 8 online two hour sessions
• 4 practical, face to face, case study workshops.
• 1:1 support from a business mentor.
• Peer networking.
• Access to the Alumni Programme featuring events with inspirational speakers, business clinics and networking events.
• 90% subsided by the Government.
• There are 30,000 places available and the programme will be run over 3 years across the UK.
• The course will cover key areas of leadership such as: strategy and innovation; building vision and brand; adopting digital technology; growing national and international markets; engaging and inspiring teams; adopting responsible business practices; leading for high performance; creating customer value and financial management.
• By the end of the programme, you will develop a tailored business growth plan, with the aim to maximise your businesses potential.
What are the eligibility criteria?
• You must be a business which employs between 5- 249 employees.
• The business must be currently trading and has been operational for at least one year.
• You must be either the chief executive or a member of the senior management team.
• You must have at least one person who reports directly to you.
• Only one person per business can attend.
• Charities are not eligible.
What is the cost of the 12 week course?
• £750 for each participant
When can you register for a course in your area?
• You can register or express an interest in the course now, as per the link below.
If you wish to discuss the Help to Grow Management Programme or other issues please do contact us.